Then that voice of insight hit again, cutting through my brain:
"You're going to be dead someday. You won't always have time to get around to it."
Yeah. Today I:
- Got the worm bin set up and the worms settled
- Biked 20 miles round-trip to work
- Took Amie to the vet for a urine test
- Bought some more soil
- Finished potting the rest of the plants
- Caught up with a friend on the phone
- Ate dinner on the lawn, looking out over the lake
- Cleaned Rudy's ears
- Re-arranged my bedroom furniture
- Put dimmable CFLs into my sconces (they work "OK")
- Did a load of laundry
And still, I'm aware of my own mortality and the shortness of time.