- My night hike on Friday, listening to frogs an hour north of here and discussing the personal meaning of church music with a Catholic priest, then the complete dearth of decent men with a fiftyish divorcee
- Finally finishing the first panel of my elaborate stained-glass lamp
- Transplanting my seedlings into larger pots
- The 80-degree weather yesterday and the bike ride of ecstasy all over the city, including stops at Lincoln Square, Wicker Park, and The Mercury Cafe
- The arrival of my muscle relaxants, and today's glorious ride into work
- Eating ice cream with Beth at Taste of Heaven last night
But I'd prefer to start my Sven countdown, because that is the big news.