Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why I Shouldn't Job-Hunt on PMS.

"Hello! I saw your job posting on craigslist, and was struck by the number and breadth of responsibilities with which the person in this position will be tasked. Clearly, you need someone with solid experience, good initiative, and close attention to detail; someone who will take ownership of these duties and ensure that the office is well supported. Someone who can juggle numerous tasks and work well under pressure. Then I saw the pay scale, and knew that you offered the very casual office environment I’ve been looking for, as evidenced by the high-quality crack that you all are smoking."

2 comments:

SP said...

I think you might have got it bagged

JC said...

I KNOW! I can't wait until they read their email tomorrow. I'm clearing my calendar for the interview.