Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The scary part is, I had to have seen it..

Last Sunday, when I went to the talent agency to follow up about Leroy, I took the El and a bus. I began to notice that people kept glancing at me. Now, yes, I was wearing a cute dress, but c'mon, let's be real. In all of my experience, consistent public attention is never, ever a good sign. (When I first arrived, it turned out to mean that my summer dress, which buttoned up the back, had come unbuttoned, showing Randolph Street and the world my underwear. A passing pedestrian told me, and another one buttoned it for me. So there's a precedent.)

I was baffled; the dress was buttoned, and was not accidentally tucked into my underwear. So I shrugged it off.

I had gone to my local convenience store, met with the agency, gone back to the store on my way home. Been all over the place.

Once home, I went to my room, taking off my earrings.

I was wearing two completely different earrings. Not remotely alike.

I emailed SP, and told him what had happened. His response:

"and it begins."

I really hope he keeps his marbles, because clearly, someone is going to have to take care of me.

No comments: