Sunday, November 2, 2008

I know, be patient...

I promise to post on the trip- this weekend was totally packed, between helping plant 400+ bulbs in the Metra Garden (and oh, yeah, starting the weekend off at the Garfield Park Conservatory accepting an award with my team from Mayor Daley for said garden, yowza) dismantling my container garden, planting a peony and lilac in the condo West Garden, recovering vermicompost before all my worms died from living in their own filth, finally stripping the second cabinet waiting in the basement, cleaning my entire house (post-travel is always gross), doing several loads of laundry, making a trip to Home Depot and the pet-supply store, taking myself out for Indian food Saturday night, paying bills, grocery shopping, and now...

...collapsing into bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Satisfaction is not the priority.