Sunday, March 30, 2008

Why I'm behind Hillary.

We don't know what Obama or Hillary will do. We know what they say they want to do, we know what they say they plan to do. But you never know what candidates will actually be able to do once elected.

What I do know is this:

Our country is in a mess. Foreclosures, recession, a dollar as low as Canada's. A never-ending war in Iraq , the loss of international respect. Hell, the loss of domestic respect.

We don't have time to train someone how to be the President of the United States. We don't have time for a learning curve, for someone to learn what to do when faced with a hostile congress rather then swooning throngs of fans. We need someone who can do the job from Day One.

I am not moved by charisma over substance. I'm just not. As Tina Fey responded so aptly on Saturday Night Live to charges that Hillary's a bitch:

"Yeah, she is...and so am I..Bitches get things DONE."

No comments: